Friends of CASA is a membership-based group made up of people who want to make a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children. Friends of CASA provides its members the flexibility and opportunity to share their energy and talents at their own pace so they can make a difference in our community.
This group makes an incredible impact on Voices for Children and the children we serve by:
Assisting in staffing a booth or table at various informational fairs
Assisting with filing, answering phones and other vital support tasks
Assisting with one or more of our major fundraisers
Become a Friend of CASA
Join today by filling out the Friend of CASA application and sending it to Kate Mason, Recruitment and Training Manager, at email@example.com.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to keep all CASA case related information confidential.
- Ability to respect people from various backgrounds.
- Ability to transport self to events/tasks.
- Ability to maintain objectivity, as needed.