Friends of CASA is a membership-based group made up of people who want to make a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children. Because everyone should have the opportunity to make a difference in the community no matter the circumstances, Friends of CASA members are given flexibility and opportunities to share their energies and talents at their own pace.
This group makes an incredible impact on Voices for Children and the children we serve by:
Assisting in staffing a booth or table at various informational fairs
Aiding our office staff by filing, answering phones, and completing other vital support tasks
Helping out with one or more of our major fundraisers
Become a Friend of CASA
Join today by requesting to join on the Voices for Children Facebook page! Click here to join!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to keep all CASA case-related information confidential.
- Capability to respect people from various backgrounds.
- Access to transportation for getting to events/tasks.
- Power to maintain objectivity, as needed.